CH Precision C1 DAC x Giesemann OCXO 10M Master Clock Extreme Edition
This version is designed for CH Precision to enhance the integrity of the signal, the top of the line Giesemann OCXO ensure the accuracy of the master clock prodvide a time domain reference for reading data, its transfer and decoding. As a result, the Master Clock could minimize jitter and ensure the improvement on sounding.
The Giesemann EVA OCXO Master Clock is generates a very accurate, ultra low phase noise 10M Master Clock signal that delivers more accurate transfer and conversion of digital signals.
The addition of the external 10M Master Clock can improve the soundstage and details of the CH Precision C1, the extraction of details from the background is just amazing and help the CH Precision C1 to achieve the maxmium potential, balanced with enhanced timbre, full tone, and escpecially pace, rhythm and timing.
CH Precision C1 Digital Convertor , the device are accepting 1 inputs of 10M Master Clock:
- 1 x 10M Master Clock Inputs on BNC connector.
- 2 x 10M Master Clock Outputs on BNC connectors.
- To achieve the best possible clocking frequency, we use the highest grade of from Giesemann OCXO Master Clock to generate the 10M Master Clock Signal to CH Precision C1.
What is the item included in the Exterme Edition?
- AfterDark. Project ClayX Giesemann OCXO 10Mhz Reference Master Clock - Emperor Giesemann EVA
- Farad Super3 12V External Power supply
- AfterDark. Project ClayX BLACK RIVER Giesemann EVA Reference 75ohms BNC Clock Cable
Emperor Giesemann EVA 10M Master Clock
Farad Super3 LPS - External Power Supply for Giesemann OCXO Master Clock
AfterDark. Project ClayX BLACK RIVER Giesemann EVA Reference 75ohms BNC Clock Cable
What is the design concept of Giesemann OCXO Extreme Edition?
- The outputs signal will be in Sine Wave, 75 Ohms BNC Connectors.
- The chassis is rigid, heavy weighted and fine tuned with Carbon Fiber for EMI protection and ensure highest stability of OCXO inside
- The Giesemann Clock will be powered by external LPS (Linear Power Supply) optimised for OCXO Master Clock
- Plug and Play compatibilty for CH Precision customers
What is the range of Giesemann OCXO grade can be choose?
- All grades of Giesemann OCXO from Prince to Emperor Giesemann EVA can be made to order for customers
- For CH Precision C1 customers, we recommended Giesemann EVA to unlock the performance of C1.
What is the specification to determined the Quality of OCXO?
- They can be graded by Phase Noise when compared the measurement result on both 1Hz / 10Hz intervals.
- Phase noise: -119 to -113 dBc / Hz or lower at 1 Hz offset (Grades) -137 dBc / Hz or lower at 10 Hz offset
||Phase Noise@ 10Hz
||Phase Noise@ 1Hz
|Emperor DOUBLE CROWN
|Emperor TRIPLE CROWN
|Emperor Giesemann EVA
Allan variance short-term stability reference value
[Emperor Giesemann EVA]TAU = 1sec 2.50E-13 or less（0.00025ppb / s）
[Emperor Giesemann] TAU = 1sec 2.78E-13 or less（0.00028ppb / s）
[Emperor Triple Crown] TAU = 1sec 3.8E-13 or less（0.00038ppb / s）
What is the recommended frequency for work with CH Precsion C1?
- Reference Clock: 10M Master Clock
Why it is important to use external Master Clock for CH Precision C1?
- This is a night and day difference, and Master Clock unlock the full potential on CH Precision C1
- Giesemann Clock is the heart of any digital audio system. It sets the tempo of all the digital pieces of audio equipment in a audiophile system.
- Based on ultra high precision, the Giesemann clock OCXO is extreme low in phase noise in 1Hz and 10Hz interval. It brings the pivotal timing accuracy that enable DAC, Music Streamer and any digital audio product equipped with a SYNC input to function optimally.
The miniminst design of Giesemann OCXO Extreme Edition for CH Precision C1 will work plug and play
Giesemann OCXO 10M Master Clock Extreme Edition is locked 10.0000MHz
Giesemann OCXO Features
The product uses the selected audio grade OCXO, and through long-term calibration to select and install equipment with excellent stability.
- OCXO that employs with qualitative measure equipment.
- OCXO is enclosed and covered with Dynamat Extreme Corporation (Made in USA) which is used to stabilize and minimize heat separation, addition EMI material from KEMET EMI Shielding is placed on top of OCXO, the outer layer is covered with real leather to isolate the heat factors for maximizing OCXO performance .
- Alu material + Carbon Fiber material front and backplate, solid anti-vibration. In addition, due to the thickness used, 3mm / 6mm Carbon Fiber material material with plate can provide solid EMI/ magnetic coverage.
- Advanced instrument Symmetricom 5125A calibrated with plotted characteristics. The phase noise, and Allen Derivation defines different grades of the OCXO.
- Audio Note Silver Solder
- Duelund AC0.4 Silver Premium Audio Cable (Silver in Cotton / Oil impregnated) (Handmade in Denmark)
- Ultra High Quality Large Factor 5151 SC Cut OCXO, very low phase noise and frequency stability compared to others small size OCXO specification
- SC Cut refers to stress compensated (SC) cut crystal resonators, which is more advance on performance of Frequency Vs Temperature changes, longer Crystal Aging. The pro is expensive to made and size is larger then normal OCXO.
- Then Large Factor size 5151 is around 5cm x 5cm dimension vs small factor 3cm x 2cm, 2 times bigger with better phase noise performances.
- OCXO are available in tailor made on various audio frequencies on special request.
Level selection value
The OCXO installed in the product can calibrate the products used in industrial equipment for a long time, and use equipment with good characteristics. In order to optimally select the audio clock, we comprehensively evaluate with Symmetricom Flagship 5125A to analysis the phase noise characteristics and short-term stability (Allen dispersion) that can be determinate the OCXO grading accordingly.
The OCXO installed in this product uses a stable OCXO unit that has been calibrated for several months. In order to make the best choice of OCXO. We are conducting a comprehensive evaluation of phase noise characteristics and short-term stability (Allen dispersion) during detailed inspection.
The final product will final measured and fine tuned with Keysight 53220A with reference to Atomic Clock , GPSDO.