SMSL SP400 Balanced THX Headphone Amplifier
- Innovated designed with all discrete output stage circuit, which has ultra low distortion, as low as 0.001%, and the output current for amplification.
- 256 steps Relay volume control, for quite background, and Pre-Amplifier Function with XLR output
- A fully balanced circuit design from inputs to outputs.
- Use electronic volume control to ensure the volume level are the same for left and right channel.
- Audio grade component and HIFI coupling capacitors.
- Protection with mute circuit and protection circuit, for headphones.
- Built-in tone control function and SDB EQ mode, easily adapt your headphones.
- Powered by a linear power supply, the all-aluminum CNC milling chassis to reduce magnetic noise.
- The OLED display and user-friendly operating system are easy to understand and can be operated by remote controller of M400.
Input interface:Unbalanced (RCA) x 1, Balanced (XLR) x 1
Output interface :6.35mm headphone jack, balanced headphone jack, XLR PRE-OUTPUT
Power Consumption :40W
Size :225x210x43 (WxHxD)
所有客戶現在可以通過訪問online shop下訂單, 並通過Visa卡 / Master卡/ PayPal/ Apple Pay/ Goggle Pay 在線直接付款, 接受一切國際訂單。AfterDark網上商店.