AfterDark. Project ClayX GIESEMANN OCXO Clock (GOC) Module
The product uses the selected audio grade SC cut OCXO, and through long-term calibration to select and install equipment with excellent stability.
- Ultra High Quality Large Factor 5151 SC Cut OCXO, very low phase noise and frequency stability compared to others small size OCXO specification
- SC Cut refers to stress compensated (SC) cut crystal resonators, which is more advance on performance of Frequency Vs Temperature changes, longer Crystal Aging. The pro is expensive to made and size is larger then normal OCXO.
- Then Large Factor size 5151 is around 5cm x 5cm dimension vs small factor 3cm x 2cm, 2 times bigger with better phase noise performances.
- OCXO are available in tailor made on various audio frequencies on special request.
- The module can be used on motherboards, and network switch, where the common frequency is 24 and 25 Mhz oscillators.
- Every Giesemann OCXO Clock (GOC) Modules is square wave out and thus quite suitable for direct connection for Network Switch, Motherboard, USB, Audiophile Network Card.
- EMI material from KEMET EMI Shielding is placed on top of OCXO, to isolate EMI factors for maximizing OCXO performance .
- Carbon Fiber material top cover, solid anti-vibration to provide solid EMI/ magnetic coverage.
- Advanced instrument Symmetricom 5125A calibrated with plotted characteristics. The phase noise, and Allen Derivation defines different grades of the OCXO.
- Available frequencies: 20Mhz / 22.569Mhz / 24Mhz /24.576Mhz /25 Mhz or customize rate from (1-100Mhz)
- Total 3 channels per module. For example: OUT1: 25Mhz OUT2: 25Mhz OUT3:10M
- Hand made in Hong Kong
- 2 years warranty
AfterDark. Black Modernize R-Core Transformer power supply
This device is designed to operate with R-Core Transformer for power supply.
- The Module will come with 35W R-Core Transformer is Audio Grade with great dynamic and provide stable 15AC voltage for the Linear Power Supply (LPS).
- The power section is design with Ultra Low Noise LDO low-phase voltage LT1963 for the first voltage.
- LDO + Ultra Low Noise / low-phase voltage LT3045 for the second voltage
- We believe the better the power supply , the Giesemann clock will perform much better with music flow, so smooth which makes music more organic with authority on BASS.
Level selection value
The OCXO installed in the product can calibrate the products used in industrial equipment for a long time, and use equipment with good characteristics. In order to optimally select the audio clock, we comprehensively evaluate with Symmetricom Flagship 5125A to analysis the phase noise characteristics and short-term stability (Allen dispersion) that can be determinate the OCXO grading accordingly.
The OCXO installed in this product uses a stable OCXO unit that has been calibrated for several months. In order to make the best choice of OCXO. We are conducting a comprehensive evaluation of phase noise characteristics and short-term stability (Allen dispersion) during detailed inspection.
The final product will final measured and fine tuned with Keysight 53220A with reference to Atomic Clock , GPSDO.
Quality of OCXO is determined by Phase Noise at 1Hz / at 10Hz
Phase noise: -119 to -113 dBc / Hz or lower at 1 Hz offset (Grades) -137 dBc / Hz or lower at 10 Hz offset
||Phase Noise@ 10Hz
||Phase Noise@ 1Hz
|Emperor DOUBLE CROWN
|Emperor TRIPLE CROWN
|Emperor Giesemann EVA
Allan variance short-term stability reference value
[Emperor Giesemann EVA]TAU = 1sec 2.50E-13 or less（0.00025ppb / s）
[Emperor Giesemann] TAU = 1sec 2.78E-13 or less（0.00028ppb / s）
[Emperor Triple Crown] TAU = 1sec 3.8E-13 or less（0.00038ppb / s）
- Ultra-low phase noise OCXO 10MHz oscillator
- HUBER-SUHNER SMA cables 16cm x 3 units
- Output: 10 MHz or (1-100Mhz) x 3 outputs at square wave
- Output impedance: 75 ohm
- Body size: W141mm x D50mm x H60mm
- Weight about 0.6 kg
- 2 years free maintenance warranty
- Design and specifications are subject to change without notice
- Made in Hong Kong