AfterDark. Black Modernize Linear Power Supply - ROON NUC Music Server SE Edition
AfterDark. is introducing the Power Conditioning Collections. This Collections can tailor or customise with repect to customer requirement. Since we have a great sucess from the Giesemann OCXO Master Clock, customer is looking for the product which can meet the expectation and performance.
This edition is around twice as big when compared with the High Current SE Edition. It is due to re-engineering of the power regulator modules, to deal with more current while maintains ultra low noise for Audio use. More current will cause another issue, it is more heat and noise if we are using the old power regultor modules. Therefore, this version is re-design from scretch, this design requires lowest possible noise, and delivery sufficient current for the latest i9 NUC.
For the heat, we make use of the industrial heat sink and make sure the hear get transfer at the top and arounds the surface areas of chassis.
The ultra low noise design with series of Audio Grade Capaitors and equiped with best transfromer from Nuvotem Talema made in Czechia, which has outstanding temperature behavior due to low magnetic leakage field.
Which NUC model can improve the performance with Black Modernize LPS?
- Any NUC Roon Server accepting 19V
- i3, i5, i7 and i7 Intel Platform
What is the Voltage and rating?
What is the temperature when operated?
- Thanks for the best Toroidal transformer Nuvotem Talema from Czechia, it reaches only 43 degrees when operated.
- This deviced is garantee to run 7x24 whichout any maintainances.
- The high current version will provide more buffers for demanding devices, it improves the dynamic of music and provide the stable current for audiophiles.
Why we use series of Audio Grade Capacitors?
- This version is over engineered and build with total of 28,800 uF Audio Grade Capicitor
- The Audio Grade Rubycon ZLH: 4700uf/25V x 6 Reservoir Caps
- This is to smooth out the ripples and improve the quality of currents.
- Transparant sounding and brings dynamic of music
Why we use Nuvotem Talema Transfomers?
- This is best peformers for 160VA applications.
- Small size and low weight compared with traditional stacked lamination types
- Extremely low level of radiated magnetic field and very low induced noise (hum)
How many cables is provided?
- Two DC Cables with choice of 2.1mm /2.5mm/ GX16-2pins
- One US AC Cable
What fuse is used at the Furutech IEC socket?
- Schulter Gold Fuse is used
Carbon Fiber Front 6mm and back at 3mm for EMI protection and anti-shock for IEC and DC sockets
Furutech IEC FI-03 Roradium Edition and Schurter Gold fuse is applied as standard for AfterDark. Modernize SE Edition.
Designed for run 24 x 7 with black matt heat sink at the top.
Highlight of the AfterDark. Black Modernize Linear Power Supply:
- AC Incoming: Furutech Rhodium Audio Grade IEC for optimal electric contact
- AC Noise Filter: UK RIFA RFI Suppression Caps & Noise Filter
- AC Transformer: Nuvotem Talema 160VA
- High Speed Rectifier with RIFA 0.1uf Bypass Caps
Rubycon Audio Capacitors : 4700uf/25v x 6 Reservoir Caps, total of 28800uf+ !
- Phillips 1% Precision Resistors
- Panasonic FC 120uf, 390uf Decoupling Caps
- Mexico Made Inductors
- Analog Device OP177 for Voltage Error Feedback Compensation
- Toshiba Pass Power Transistor
- DUAL Driven Voltage Output Jacks for 19V 7A
- Voltage Rating: 19VDC/7A
- Integrated Aluminium Heat-sink chassis at the top, with 5mm thick to transfer heat to the peform passive cooling
- Carbon Fiber Front 6mm and back at 3mm for EMI protection and anti-shock for IEC and DC sockets